Ratchet Infotech (Tech Support Division) is into providing technical support (B2C) to US/Canada based customers. It has employee base of about 150 employees and services more than 500+ customers on daily basis. Now, Ratchet Infotech wants to get into B2B by partnering with US/UK/Australia based businesses to provide tech support to their clients. Apart from this, Ratchet Infotech wants to get into Managed IT services for the US/UK/Australia based companies.
We are looking for hardcore sales manager (hunter profile) who can generate and successfully close leads in B2B segment.
Working closely with the COO, you will be responsible for identifying opportunities, creating offerings, generating leads and securing long term strategic agreements in IT/BPO sector.
Required Skills & Experience
- Designing market development strategy for US market.
- Generating & Qualifying Leads, developing offerings, preparing proposals, delivering presentations and closing deals to secure new partnerships.
- Managing Sales pipeline.
- Build and maintain CXO level contacts.
- Tracking and reporting on business development activity.
- Must have 8 -10 years similar experience working for an start up IT/BPO company.
- Results focused and self motivated business leader
- Should be able to commit at least $0.5M in first year.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.